Wednesday, August 3, 2011

AUGUST windows and more at MOSS GROTTO Barwon Heads

AUGUST at MOSS GROTTO.

Last months windows were elegant in black for Winter -
AUGUST says "Hello Colour!"
Bulbs in the garden are starting to pop up and our jasmine on the balcony is out in full bloom! I love that smell as it flows through the house.It tells me that Summer is not so far away!
So a splash of colour was needed this month. I'll be honest in saying that I did have the odd sleepless night trying to work out this months window.....but it came together and I'm happy! If you're in Barwon Heads - walk past and take a look.


This is my new piece.Painted in acrylic's.It's my portrait of 'Twiggy'
I love the candy pink and lime green combination.It reminds me of a gelati ice-cream in Summer.
Just like an ice-cream  - this painting even has it's own drips!

New Crochet throw.$160 Handmade in India.Leather satchel from Nepal.$75

NEW August window at
 MOSS GROTTO

Twiggy - $700 (SOLD) Sunday 7/8/11
Twiggy will be sadly missed, but I'm thrilled to know that the new owner from Melbourne will be loving her as she sits pretty on their wall.

After a day in the garden on Sunday I noticed my husbands old sand mats on our back decking.Perfect for a prop.
Hanging metal mussel baskets.$85ea

Mexican eco pencils in various colours $8.95ea


Crochet cushions in a combination of orange,stone and green. $70ea (Handmade in India)

Crochet throw $160 (Handmade in India)

Pretty print from India $70(one off)

This image is part of my collage collection on the back wall at MOSS GROTTO.

Lab bottles,coloured glass vessels and industrial spools 

I love this photo!! Hot pink donkeys! I hit the lane ways of Melbourne 2 weeks ago and snapped this! I never leave home without my camera.
Look out for it in the Echo Newspaper when it advertises MOSS GROTTO.

Coloured striped throw in crochet finish. $160 (Handmade in India)
Mexican Virgin of Guadalupe candles from $7.50 sm, Medium $20,Large $25 

1 comment:

  1. I just went past yesterday afternoon and was going to leave you a note to tell you how great they were looking!

    Love the painting!

    I will have to pop in soon and check the shop out, have just moved to Barwon Heads and haven't had a chance to stick my head in yet.

    ReplyDelete