Monday, November 21, 2011

A SNAP SHOT of MOSS GROTTO in November

'SNAP SHOT'.....
Today was a big day at MOSS GROTTO.
Shoppers were in full force getting through their Christmas lists.
It was nice to see people out spending a day in Barwon Heads strip shopping.It was a fun atmosphere in store with the fabulous help of my Mum, Libby.
Thank you!!
Tomorrow I plan to take some serious in store shots that will give you a better look at the beautiful things in store.

                                                                   NEW BOOKS

Everyone needs a Jesus candle at Christmas


Petite ceramic dish in various designs

Leather bags from Nepal in beautiful designs.Also mini 'festival bags' available.


Ceramic dish in various designs

For lovers of "white" (which is me) MOSS GROTTO is stocking a range of white ceramic wares.Perfect for a Summer table setting.

BOOKS,BOOKS,BOOKS...........

One of my favourite windows.......

GIANT letters available in RED or WHITE in any letter.(Roughly 1mtr in height)

NEW red Milagro cross.SOLD out but new stock arriving early 2012.

Wood beads in the soft pastels.I couldn't resist these.So popular and our last delivery in store.

And lastly......this is a shot of me and my Mum Libby. MOSS GROTTO wouldn't run without her.Mum has now worked within the store for over 5 years and having her there allows me to have that day off when I really need it.
  THANKS Mum!!!
KEEP blogging on to MOSS GROTTO.......NEW images of beautiful stock to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment