Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CORNERS OF HOME - TWO

My Corners continue............

I love this painting! She has so much feeling.Sitting a little lonely on our hallway floor at the moment.She was dropped and so her frame has come loose.Another job to do!

This shot is taken in my husbands office.The aboriginal boy was shot by me on a trip to Darwin.

Johns office corner......

My Grandmother was a brilliant designer and creator of handbags.This one hangs safely next to a wonderful French print I purchased a long time ago from Camberwell Market.

You can never ever have enough books!
I don't believe in electronic books!!

This shot is a corner of my precious glassware collection.Started in my 20's and still going.


This large etching was purchased for $5!!!!  Finished in pencil  - the childlike feel was an instant attraction for me.A little knight sits on his horse. Smaller etching of Japanese child.

This incredible old medicine ball is one of my favourites.My husband John never throws anything out.....but this almost went to the tip.Think of how many hands have passed this ball.
It now sits on top of our book shelf and I never tire of looking at it!

Long stem pink roses are a favourite of mine.
My sister Danielle of Moss Industry Weddings thinks of me all the time.

Hall way,artwork and hydrangeas.Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment