Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A DAY off with the PAINTS

FRIDA KHALO

"There have been two great accidents in my life.One was the trolley & the other was Diego! Diego was by far the worst" Frida Khalo

After a frantic Easter in store I was more than happy to have a day off yesterday.Great to be at home, I naturally avoided the mundane things like house work, and decided it was time to bring out my paints.
Stages of Frida.K




At the moment I'm working on a job painting another Frida Khalo for a client.As a rule I don't repeat my work....but for this fan I couldn't say no.

Much smaller than the large installation I did for Al Poco in Barwon Heads and of course....slighly different.
In the coming months I'm planning on really concentrating on my art as the feedback and enquiries have been fantastic!
Still alot to do on Frida...you will see the changes when she's complete.
Stay blogged on to Moss Grotto or find us on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment