Friday, November 16, 2012

A CREATIVE MIND IS ALWAYS ON DUTY!

BALI MAGIC behind the lense!
The camera never leaves my side when I'm away on holiday! It's those unexpected moments,architecture,plant life people and more that excite me every time!

The 'Potato Head' building  is well worth the look just for the sheer talent behind the structure! 
The architecture really is brilliant!
As for the long queue of wannabees lining up behind a red rope for the tick of approval, I had to pinch myself to see if I was still in Bali.
Thanks but no thanks........give me an authentic warung anyday!
 
 



I think I'm going pink! Look out MG!

This would have to be one of my favourite places - simply for the fit out! Breakfast with the girls here was fabulous!





Offerings,offerings,offerings...................................


The golden hour.....my favourite time of day.The girls next door.....

Our resident cat!

Danielle and I with Dad.A surprise guest to her 40th!


No comments:

Post a Comment