Thursday, November 15, 2012

OFFICE INSPIRATION at MOSS GROTTO

COLOUR INSPIRATION!!
"NEVER LET A CREATIVE MOMENT SLIP BY......"
Who ever said that an office space had to be boring! 
My office gives me inspiration and creativity I need for Moss Grotto to come alive everyday!
A few little snap shots.
Enjoy!
One of my obsessions is for tassels! All styles, all colours......an object that has absolutely no function! That's what makes it special. It's great because it looks good!


Colourful tassels - a great accessory for your Summer clutch or hand bag! $25 each


I love this tiny oil painting that hangs on the wall of my office! So simple yet it works! 
Thanks to Bonnie,Helen and the girls at the Barwon Heads Oppie! A sanctuary where I can relax,have fun and buy some amazing treasures for myself!
It's my therapy and I live and breathe every minute I can get there!



A giant milagro cross hangs on my wall

This gorgeous old beautiful gold mirror has been covered in anything that I love,especially beads in the  palette of blue & green - my two favourite colours.
At home and at work in the office they provide a feeling of calm, so it's on the top of my list for the office! 

Stay blogged on next week for some fun and creative shots in Bali.My sisters birthday was celebrated with a few of her close friends and family!! In Bali......one always leaves feeling creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment